Date: Friday, February 14, 2020 @ 6pm
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Lobster & Filet w/ mashed potatoes and herb roasted asparagus
- Strawberry Shortcake
What you will learn
- Class Description. Join us for a romantic evening exploring classic surf & turf. In this class, you will practice knife-skills, and a variety of protein cooking techniques, as well as, building balanced flavors as we prepare a menu fit for any 5 star restaurant. Save room for a classic strawberry shortcake topped by fresh Chantilly creme’.
- What to Expect. Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will plate each course and it will be served to you by our staff.
- You will receive a copy of each recipe to take home.
Recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class