Dates: Thursday, February 13, 2020 @ 6pm
- Gorgonzola, Fig & Pancetta Flatbread
- Tuscan Tomato Bread Soup w/ Mussels
- Sardinian Paella: Seafood, tomato and chorizo stew featuring Fregola pasta.
- Dessert: Fresh Berry Zabaglione
What you will learn
- Class Description. Join us for a romantic evening exploring four regions of Italian cuisine— Romagna, Tuscany, Sardinia, & Piedmont. In this class, you will practice knife-skills, and building balanced flavors as we take a culinary tour of Italy while we put together an elegant feast. Save room for your new favorite dessert—fresh berries topped by a light and airy custard.
- What to Expect. Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will plate each course and it will be served to you by our staff.
- You will receive a copy of each recipe to take home.