- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Buttermilk Cornbread
- Spreads: Apple Butter & Honey Butter
What you will learn
- Class Description. In this virtual class we will make southern breads from scratch! All dry ingredients, spreads, and printed materials will be available for pickup from the Montgomery Curb Market, the day before the class.
- What to Expect. Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. Although this class is virtual, we make every effort to allow students to interact with other students in a fun, environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.